- Sign into your Skyward account. If you cannot access your account, please call your child’s school’s office.
- Visit the “Student info” tab (on a mobile device, click on the “+” to display menu). In the upper right corner, click “Request Changes for student,” then select “Family information” from the dropdown.
- In the pop-up window, select “Cell” and enter a valid cellphone number for each guardian. Click the “Save” button.
Please note that it may take up to 24 hours to begin receiving text messages.
If T-Mobile is your cell carrier, you must also opt in to receive text messages. This can be accomplished by doing one of the following:
- Go to T-mobile.com > Privacy Center > Privacy Choices tab > Opt-out Form > there is an option here to opt in to toll-free SMS > complete and submit.
- Call 800-937-8997 and have them submit this form for you.