The business office is your point of contact for paying fees and fines. Feel free to contact us if you have questions. We look forward to speaking with you!
Common fines and fees
The fees listed below are some of the most common; however, students may be liable for other items that are lost, stolen or destroyed.
Please note that fines will be assessed for all unpaid fees. Per district policy, lost item(s) need to be returned or fines must be paid before a student can receive his or her diploma and/or transcript. Athletes and students participating in extracurricular activities will be ineligible to compete in their sport(s) or participate in their activities until all ASB-related fees and fines are cleared.
- ASB card: $10*
- Students who participate in extracurricular activities, including sports, and/or leadership activities, should purchase an ASB card. One card is good for the entire school year. ASB cards may be paid online or in the business office.
- ASB card replacement: $3
*Students who qualify for free or reduced-price lunch and wish to get the discount must fill out and sign the consent to share form and pay at the business office.
- iPad brick: $13
- iPad cord: $13
- iPad case: $22
- iPad not returned: $350
- iPad cracked screen repair: Fine varies after the second cracked screen
- iPad lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair: $99 (a police report is required to reduce the fine amount from $350 to $99 for lost or stolen iPads)
- iPad repair due to negligence: Cost varies
- Complete set: $15
- Shirt only: $7.50
- Shorts only: $7.50
Purchasing a PE uniform through the business office is required. PE uniforms may be purchased online or in the business office. Sizes run from youth small to adult XXL.
- Sports fee: $20*
Please have your student registered in the sport before paying for it.
Every student who participates in a sport must pay a sports fee. The funds are used to help defray the cost of equipment, cleaning/repair/replacement of uniforms, transportation, officials and other expenses. You may pay the fee online or in the business office.
- Students who participate in sports also should purchase an ASB card.
- Athletic uniforms that are not returned: Fines vary
* Students who qualify for free or reduced-price lunch and wish to get the discount must fill out and sign the consent to share form and pay at the business office.
- Yearbook: $25
Yearbooks are sold only via pre-sales, with limited exceptions for students who enroll in school after pre-sales have ended. Yearbooks may be purchased online and in the business office before the end of pre-sales. They will be available to purchase in the business office on a first-come, first-served basis if there are any remaining books at the end of the school year.
- Student planner replacement: $2
- PE lock replacement: $6
- Music instruments that are not returned: Fines vary